Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: William Erickson, 1076 Hwy 78, CUP informal discussion.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
- Recycling Center – dumping trash after posted hours, possible citation.
- Revolution Plastics update – ag. plastic recycling.
- Air Compressor.
- Garage ridge vent – roof repairs – Cleary Bldg. quote.
- DNR/PECFA case closure – former Town garage site.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report. Additional Principal payment/grant.
- Board of Review training.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – December 12, 2017. Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk