Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Dane Co. Sheriff’s Deputy Christopher Moore, Community Officer.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Land Use: a. Building Inspector WI Dept. of Safety authorization; b. Future Regions grant application; c. Beau and Molly Simms, 1163 STH 78, building permit – deck.
- Laura Tisch, 175 Drammen Valley Rd. - Class A liquor license – Cider only.
- Town of Blue Mounds – liquor license transfer; WI DOR update.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: a. Truck contract; delivery schedule, loan documents; b. Garage heating unit – replacement estimates; c. Drammen Valley Rd. Bridge replacement – WI DOT and Dane Co. Hwy. aids; d. Resource Solutions Corp. – recycling services.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – a. committee appointments; b. Hauge Historic District Park - informational sign correspondence; authorization for distribution of visitor and fundraising brochures; hiking trails and pedestrian crossing signs; additional informational marker and brochure holder – SE corner; c. Certificate of Appropriateness application – Hauge Historic District Park.
- Lawrence University Archaeological Survey – Hauge Historic District Park.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Dane Co. Towns Assoc. – updates.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – May 9 and May 16, 2017. Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk