Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: Richard Steffes, 670 State Hwy 78 – site plan, residence.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
- Truck contract; delivery schedule, loan documents.
- Garage heating unit replacement contract.
- Perry Center Road – culvert and shoulder erosion repair.
- Recycling – report, possible citation for construction debris.
- Town Hall – bat management.
- Town of Blue Mounds – liquor license transfer, WI DOR update.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – recommendations.
- Certificate of Appropriateness application – 1’ x 1’ x 2’ ID markers.
- Request trimming assistance from Friends of the Parks of Perry.
- Refer paver/marker information to Fundraising Committee for implementation.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – July 11, 2017. Clerk’s report. Deputy Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk