Tuesday 12 September 2017
Town Board Meeting
Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: a. Joe Prazak, 10940 CTH A – accessory bldg.; b. Jonathan Hufton/Troy Grindle, approx. 1201 River Forks Rd. – site plan, driveway, zoning change; c. James Gibson, 123 Drammen Valley Rd. – zoning change – (2) 3.5 ac. lots; d. Bill Smith, 10182 Lee Valley Rd. – replace accessory building.
- Dane Co. Towns Association report – Chapter 10 revisions, legislation updates.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
a. Truck contract; delivery schedule, loan documents, extended warranty.
b. Road repairs – review Scott Construction contract.
c. Tree debris clean-up – contract services.
d. Recycling – report, possible citation for construction debris, sign.
e. Hwy. 78 & CTH A – reports.
- Mt. Horeb Fire Dept. – service agreement amendment, annual meeting authorization.
- Town of Blue Mounds – liquor license transfer, WI DOR update.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – recommendations.
- WI Dept. of Administration – population preliminary estimate.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – August 8 and August 16, 2017; Clerk’s report; Voter registration policy.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk