Tuesday 10 October 2017
Town Board Meeting
Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: Kathleen Johnson, 9659 Perry Center Rd., detached garage; Brady Gomez, site plan, driveway easement, zoning change from A1-EX to RH-1 for 2 acre parcel; James Gibson, 123 Drammen Valley Rd., site plan, zoning change – 2 2-ac. lots; Jonathan Hufton, approx. 1201 River Forks Rd., site plan, driveway, zoning change.
- Alliant Energy – electrical lines installed on Thompson Rd. and Anderson Rd.
- Dane Co. Hazard Mitigation Plan – Town of Perry Annex resolution.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: Truck contract; delivery schedule, loan documents, extended warranty; Garage doors – additional repairs; Construction debris – possible citation; Recycling – new sign; Hwy. 78 & CTH A – reports; Drammen Valley Rd. – process to lower speed limit; Town garage – roof repairs.
- New Glarus and Blanchardville Fire Depts. – 2018 budgets, culvert flushing services.
- Mt. Horeb Fire Dept. – annual meeting report, Agreement amendment.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Dane Co. Towns Association report; AB-109 resolution; membership.
- Peoples Community Bank – renew line of credit.
- 2018 preliminary budget, set Budget Hearing date, levy limit resolution, if needed.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – September 12, 2017. Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Convene closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk