Tuesday 14 November 2017
Town Board Meeting
Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs Town of Perry – update.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: a.) James Gibson, 123 Drammen Valley Rd., site plan, zoning change – 2 3-ac. lots; b.) Jonathan Hufton, approx. 1201 River Forks Rd., soil analysis, site plan, driveway, zoning change.
- Community Officer Deputy Chris Moore – speed limits on Town roads; speeding on Hwy. 78 and CTH A.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: a.) Drammen Valley Road bridge – WI DOT update, Strand Assoc. presentation; b.) Truck - extended warranty; c.) Town garage – doors and roof repairs; d.) TRIP grant application update; e.) Two-way radios for trucks
- DNR/PECFA case closure – former Town garage site.
- New Glarus Fire Dept. 2018 contract.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Dane Co. Towns Association report; AB-109 resolution; membership.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – October 10, 2017. Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Convene closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk