Tuesday 12 December 2017
Town Board Meeting
Town of Perry
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Convene Closed Session, WI Stat. 19.85(1)(b) and (c) – Employee compensation, commission and committee reviews.
- Reconvene Open Session, approx. 8:00 PM. Set employee 2018 compensation.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: a) Brady Gomez, site plan, driveway easement, zoning change from A1-EX to RH-1 for 2 acre parcel; b) Dane Co. Planning – set combined meeting date for Chap. 10 revisions.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: a) Town garage – doors and roof repairs; b) Town garage heating unit; c) Recycling Center – dumping trash after posted hours, possible citation.
- DNR/PECFA case closure – former Town garage site.
- New Glarus Fire Dept. and Blanchardville Fire/EMS 2018 contract.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report. Additional Principal payment/grant.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – November 2 and November 14, 2017. Clerk’s report.
- Appoint Election Officials – 2018-2019.
- Review and adopt 2018 Budget.
- Pay Bills due.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk