Town of Perry
Notice of Land Use Committee and Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Dane Co. Planning Dept. – Chapter 10 revisions – presented by Brian Standing.
Notice of Town Board Meeting
Approx. 8:00 PM.
- Call to order.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: a. William Erickson, 1076 Hwy 78 – CUP informal discussion; b. James Gibson, 123 Drammen Valley Rd – site plan, driveways, zoning changes for (2) 3 acre lots from A1-EX to RH-1.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: a. Mine Safety recertification. b. Set annual Road Tour.
- Historic Preservation Commission report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Wi Senate Bill 713 – to disband Commissioners of Public Lands Trust report.
- DCTA discussion meeting – Town of Primrose.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – January 9, 2018. Clerk’s report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk