Town of Perry
Town Board Meeting
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Convene Closed Session, WI Stat. 19.85(1)(b) and (c) – Employee compensation, commission and committee reviews.
- Reconvene Open Session, approx. 8:00 PM. Set employee 2019 compensation.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
a. Docken Road repairs.
b. Daley Road – mapping, easements, legal description update.
c. Clay Hill Road – repair agreement – review status.
d. Spring Valley Road – TRIP grant status.
e. Recycling Center – service contract – review status.
f. Town Road signs – replacement schedule.
g. Any other updates – roads, equipment, facilities.
- Land Use:
- Duane Iverson, 1429 Hwy 78, zoning change for existing residence.
- John Ranum, 1059 CTH H, zoning change, CSM.
- Marco Tejeda – change proposed Chapter 10 zoning district.
- Blanchardville Fire Department – 2019 contract.
- Accurate Appraisal 2019 – 2021 contract.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report, recommendations.
- Historic Preservation Commission – report, recommendations.
- Insurance – professional liability coverage, review proposal.
- Set Caucus dates – January, 2019.
- Open records request – status and update.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – Nov. 15 and Nov. 29, 2018 Town Board meetings.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry, and open records request -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk