Town of Perry
Notice of Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
5:45 PM – 8:00 PM Or Before
If Cancelled Then Same Time Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
1. Call To Order.
3. Comments By Town Residents And Invited Guests On Non-Agenda Items.
4. Review And Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
5. Review 2017 Committee Accomplishments.
6. Report On Status Of Committee Initiatives Including But Not Limited To: Picnic Table; Leopold Benches; Memorial Circle; Engraving Of Center Stone; Flat Feature Markers; Historic District and Daleyville Parks Entrance Signs; Entrance Sign Landscaping; Historical Marker; Park Identification Markers; Park Boundary Markers; SE Park Observation Point Informational Marker With Brochure Holder and Sighting Compass; Recommendations From Dane Co. Sheriff On Reporting Procedures and Signs; Park Hours & Call 911 Sign; Legal Opinion On Pedestrian Crossing Signs Liability; Dane County Highway Commissioner Opinion on Pedestrian Crossing Signs; Hiking Path Signs; Revisions to Historic District Park Brochure; Historic District Park Web Site; Alliant Energy Inc. Community Grants Application; DNR Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Grant Application; Marketing of Historic District Park; Graveling of Historic District Park Parking Area; Future Administration, Maintenance And Ownership Of Hauge Historic District Park; Carryover Expenditures From 2017 Budget Into 2018; 2018 Parks Budget And Proposals.
7. Memorial Circle: Design, Construction, Specifications, Cost, Recommendations.
8. Landscaping of Historic District Park Entrance Sign.
9. Flat Feature Markers: Locations, Purposes, Texts, Cost, Recommendations.
10. Any Other Business Properly Presented By Committee Members.
11. Schedule Next Meeting And Backup Date.
Action might be taken on any agenda item.
Public comment might be invited on any agenda item or other business properly presented. Some agenda items may not be considered if time does not permit discussion.
A quorum of other Committees and/or the Town Board might be present.
Douglas King, Chair
Perry Parks And Open Space Committee.