Town of Perry
Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use: Diane Erb, bldg. addition permit, Committee appointments.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
a. David Walker, Strand Associates - Perry Center Road Bridge – hydraulics analysis; Drammen Valley Road Bridge – engineering, load analysis.
b. Road tour report – road repair bid schedule, culvert & sign replacements.
c. 2019/2020 Road Salt contract – municipal agreement.
d. Daley Road – mapping, easements, legal description update.
e. Clay Hill Road – repair agreement – review status.
f. Spring Valley Road – TRIP grant status.
g. Recycling Center – review proposed service contract, additional hours.
h. Tire Collection fees – review and revise, recycling service.
i. Lee Valley Rd. – speed study update.
j. Plowing policies – parking lots.
k. Any other updates – roads, equipment, facilities.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Liquor License – license sale to adjoining Town – research/update.
- WI Dept. of Safety and Professional Services – electrical wiring inspection jurisdiction.
- Friends of the Parks of Perry – Heritage Circle paver recommendations.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report, education request.
- Dane Co. Towns Association – update.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – March 1,12,and 21, 2019 Town Board meetings.
- Open records request – status and update.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session, if needed. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry, and open records request -convene to closed session under WI § 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy, and WI §19.85(1)(b) and (c)- personnel, and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk