Tuesday 23 April 2019
Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting
TOWN OF PERRY
1. Call To Order.
2. Review And Approve Minutes Of Previous Meetings.
4. Distribution Of Committee Materials.
5. Ratification Of Revisions to Perry Fundraising and Historic District Park Brochures.
6. Recommend Criteria For Approving Heritage Circle Paver Order Messages.
7. Request Friends Parks Of Perry Apply For Alliant Energy Community Grant For Playground
Equipment In Daleyville Park.
8. Request Board Approval For Dane County Highway Department “Pedestrians Ahead” Warning
Sign On CTH-Z South Of Historic Site.
9. Request Board & Commission Approval For Shaded Picnic Area Entrance And Exit Signs.
10. Request Board & Commission Approval for Observation Point/Hiking Trail Visitor Guide Sign.
11. Request Board & Commission Approval For Three Flat Honorific Recognition Markers.
12. Request Board Approval To Amend Town Of Perry Building Ordinance To Protect View Of Blue
Mounds From Hauge Log Church Building.
13. Request Board Approval For Drafting Joint Easement Agreement Between Town of Perry And
Hauge Log Church Preservation Association For Lockable Pedestrian Gate Controlled By
Association On Joint Boundary Of Park & Historic Site.
14. Anything Else Left To Complete The Historic District Park.
15. Any Other Business Properly Presented By Committee Members.
16. Comments By Town Residents And Invited Guests On Non-Agenda Items (Time Permitting).
17. Schedule Next Meeting.
Action might be taken on any agenda item.
Public comment might be invited on any agenda item or other business properly presented.
Some agenda items might not be considered if time does not permit discussion.
Members or a quorum of other Committees and/or the Town Board might be present.
Materials discussed might include draft Committee work product not for public distribution prior to consideration by the Town of Perry Board of Supervisors [Wisc. Stats. 19.31-39].
Doug King, Chair