Town Board Meeting
Town of Perry
Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance. Moment of Silence.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Land Use:
- Doug and Margie King, 991 Perry Center Rd. – zoning change, deed notice.
- Daley Road easement, Nortman Enterprises CSM.
- Basak residence, 596 CTH H, deck/porch addition.
- Building Ordinance amendment recommendation.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
- Recycling Center – attendant positions.
- Clay Hill Rd. – cell tower review and site access.
- Perry Center Rd. bridge – Strand contract – Phase 2.
- Drammen Valley Rd. bridge – DOT, design, engineer selection process.
- Directional signs on Town roads; Speed signs on Town, county and state roads.
- Premier Co-op – 2019-2020 LP contract.
- Any other updates – roads, equipment, facilities.
- Treasurer’s Report. Mt. Horeb Area Fire District former building sale proceeds.
- Friends of the Parks of Perry – Heritage Circle paver recommendations.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report, recommendations.
- Historic Preservation Commission – report, recommendations.
- Dane Co. Towns Association – update.
- Dane Co. local officials work group participation.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – June 11, 2019 Town Board meeting.
- Appoint Board of Review alternates.
- Open records request – status and update.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session, if needed. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG; Appeal No. 2017AP2352; WI Supreme Court -convene to closed session under WI § 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy, and WI §19.85(1)(b) and (c)- personnel, and then reconvene to open session.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk