Town of Perry
Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
Teleconference - 425-585-6272 access - 394-722-206 #
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Convene Closed Session, WI Stat. 19.85(1)(b) and (c) – Employee compensation, commission and committee reviews.
- Reconvene Open Session, approx. 7:30 PM. Set 2021 compensation.
- Declaration of Emergency – ratify fourth extension.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities:
a. Perry Center Rd. bridge replacement – bank loan.
b. Drammen Valley Road bridge - Task Order for acquisition, inspection.
c. Any other updates – roads, equipment, facilities.
- Recycling Center – facilities, operations, policies.
- Land Use:
a. Kathryn Severson Nygaard, 379 Perry Center Rd. – zoning change.
b. Garrison Bollig – site plan, driveway, zoning
change – 2 acres.
c. Greg Oimoen, 11082 Clay Hill Rd., driveway
constr. permit for cell tower.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Assessor - contract review, omitted taxes adjustment, 2021 DOR assessment info.
- Blanchardville Fire Department and EMS 2021 contracts.
- WI Commission on Rural Prosperity – appoint Town committee to develop Town’s report to Commission.
- Friends of the Parks of Perry – updates, paver fundraising project, Town’s nominees.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Dane Co. Towns Association –discussions.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – November 12, 2020, Town Board meeting.
- Set Caucus dates – January, 2021.
- Election report.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG; Appeal No. 2017AP2352; convene to closed session under WI § 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary L. Price, Town Clerk