Town of Perry
REVISED - Public Hearing and Town Board Meeting
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Perry Town Hall, 10084 CTH A
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Land Use: a.) Public Hearing - William Erickson, 1076 Hwy 78 – Conditional Use Permit for residential use. b.) Dane Co. Zoning Ordinance – Chapter 10 – review revisions, Annual Meeting presentation.
- DCTA discussion meeting – report, discussion, possible combined meeting.
- Comments by Town residents – non-agenda items.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Roads, Equipment, Facilities: a.) Set annual Road Tour. b.) garage chimney repair. c.) tractor warranty. d.) sidewalk repairs. e.) manure spread on Town road. f.) salt shed repairs.
- Historic Preservation Commission report and recommendations.
- Parks and Open Space Committee – report and recommendations.
- Fundraising Coordinating Committee report.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings – February 13, 2018 – combined Land Use and Town Board meeting; Town Board meeting. Clerk’s report. Insurance update.
- Pay Bills due.
- Closed and Open Session. Dane Co. Circuit Court case 15CV0065 DSG vs. Town of Perry -convene to closed session under WI Stat. 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel concerning strategy and then reconvene to open session.
- Closed session - WI Stat. 19.85(1)(c) empl. evaluation data discussion.
Action might be taken on any agenda item shown above. Public comment might be invited on any agenda item presented.
Mary Price, Town Clerk
3/15/18 - revised